26 de abril de 2010

Lisandro DiPasquale: New Comics on the Way

New comics on the way: "I know that latelly I seem to have left the art a little on the side here, that is just poor planing on my end. I have been working extensibly on my art. Just after finishing HTSWR#2 I did 'The Island' for Hadron, and then started right away with HTSWR#3. That it´s complete on pencils, and the inking starts right now.

Here you have a couple of pages as a small teaser.



There you go, giant robots and supermarkets, WHAT´S NOT TO LIKE?!?!

It also came to my mind the idea of working with Brian Wood in THE DMZ, I think that my art could fit the story. Maybe we should lobby to get me some work with him.
Rise your voice and help me!!!!

More to come.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.